Social Media Manager
We rely on social media channels to reach our adopters and supporters. Presenting all of our activities through social media is the only way to secure the support we need to keep running!
We are looking for a Volunteer Social Media Manager to join the team, helping us better engage and grow our audience by creating a strong social media presence and producing high-quality content.
Working as part of a team of two Social Media Manager and several channel volunteers working on a rota basis, our Marketing and Social Media team represent the organisation online, supporting our mission and driving Beloved Rabbits to meet our objectives.
- We are looking for someone who has experience in the following areas to carry out responsibilities of the role
- Writing and editing marketing content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok.
- Building strategies to increase social media following, fundraising and awareness campaigns.
- Developing a consistent and coherent brand voice for social media, from content creation to community interactions.
- Creating content calendars to help plan social media activity.
- Using initiative.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Understands the resource constraints of a small organisation and work within these limits.
- Continuing current styles.
- Team and independent working.
- Help to plan, create, and organise social media posts for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and TikTok.
- Using platform promotion methods to expand our reach within budgets.
We currently have a Social Media Manager in post, and we are looking for another individual to volunteer alongside them to share the workload.
** 1 Vacancy **
Education Content Creator
Rabbit Welfare Awareness is very low in the public domain.
We want to raise the public’s understanding of the appropriate care needs of rabbits, and highlight changes in care practice following recent research.
We are creating a new Education & Awareness Team working closely with our Education & Awareness Manager and the wider volunteer team to improve rabbit welfare awareness and education throughout Scotland.
Team members will:
- Develop educational materials for the public and volunteers
- Conduct their research in to rabbit welfare & rescue topics
- Proactively seek to improve rabbit welfare awareness throughout the charity’s operational area.
We have numerous opportunities within our Education team and would be happy to discuss the role with any potential candidates.
** Multiple Vacancies **