Ready to find out more?
Want to chat about what's involved in volunteering with Beloved Rabbits? Book a call for an informal and no-obligation chat.
Volunteer Recruitment Manager
Beloved Rabbits relies on our volunteers for everything that we do - we do not have any paid members of staff within our team.
Our Volunteer Recruitment Manager will help us recruit volunteers into the various roles across the organisation including Foster Carers, Care Assistants and Fundraisers.
As well as posting our volunteer opportunities across numerous platforms to advertise our roles, the post-holder will also help the management team to develop exciting recruitment campaigns to attract an increase in our volunteer teams and help the charity achieve their ambitious plans for the future - and ultimately to help us rescue more rabbits every year.
Working closely with other members of the management team, you will also help arrange any meetings or home check requirements necessary as part of the recruitment process.
The Skills You Need:
- Interest in animal welfare
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Work as part of a small team
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent Communication & Customer Service
- Dedication & commitment to work
- Comfortable user of internet social media, software and Office software
What's In It For You?
- Be part of making a positive change to animal welfare in your area.
- Enjoy being part of a team of active and enthusiastic volunteers.
- Pivotal to the growth and development of a young Scottish charity.
- An invaluable way to turn a hobby into community benefit.
Due to the nature of the role:
- An interview process will be followed to select the right person.
- Details of the interview requirements will be shared upon application.
- Whilst the role is voluntary in nature, there is still an expectation of regular commitment to the charity’s activities.
- Applicants should ensure they have suitable availability to commit to the role.
- An initial probationary period may apply, at the discretion of the Board of Trustees.
This role reports directly to the charity’s Board of Trustees.
As with all roles at Beloved Rabbits this is an unpaid voluntary role.
Working from your own home. You will be required to join online meetings, which are typically held via Microsoft Teams.
Flexible, but as required, with a realistic expectation of a few hours commitment per week. Most volunteers offer their time during evenings and weekends alongside other work and family commitments.
The role requires regular commitment, expected to be equivalent to 2 - 8 hours per week.
Minimum commitment of 12 months due to charity investment in the role.
The role holder will also have the optional opportunity to act as a shift manager for one of our weekly Care Team shifts at our local centre.
Ready to apply?
If you want to apply for this role, please click here. We will request some additional details and a copy of a relevant CV.