The Kirton from Duchy Farm Kennels
Please only consider this product in overall size of 10ft x 6ft or larger!
- Sleeping area Floor is smooth Tanalised Timber. Open Floor in Run on to Base (Concrete/Flag)
- Roof on kennel and access doors to kennel via the run, with mesh door to run.
- 50mm galvanised weld mesh used as standard for the three mesh panels.
- The framework is constructed with 44 x 44 mm timber
- Clad with ex 16mm redwood shiplap.
- The roof on the Kirton is made with Heavy Duty Tongue and Groove Boards and is felted with a Heavy Duty Chester felt.
- For Extra Security 2 Galvanised Bolts per door with padlock facility
PLUS: Free Anti chew pop hole worth £29
Anti Chew Pop Hole
Tanalised Timber 20yr Wood Treatment
The treatment described above gives wood the qualities of a long service life and long term protection from fungal and insect attack. Tanalised timber does not need any further maintenance treatment. Saving you Money and Time annually staining your kennel
Prices subject to change by the supplier without notice. Refer to suppliers’ website to confirm pricing, availability and to make purchase.