Standard Rabbits Nail Trimming Appointment.
It is important to make sure your rabbit’s nails / claws are kept trim. Many rabbit keep their nails trim through digging and scratching their nails on the surface of the ground. But if your rabbit’s claws are long they will become sharp, and twisted, and cause your rabbit great discomfort.
Our team will be happy to trim those nails for you.
Instructions for Booking Appointments:
- Please select a suitable appointment date and time using the calendar below.
- Press “Book Now“, which will add your appointment as a “product” into our shopping cart.
- If you wish you can click “Continue Shopping” to add rabbit food, bedding, toys & treats to your order to be collected at your appointment.
- Once ready, and all items are in your basket, make sure your Shipping option is set to “Click & Collect” and click “Proceed to checkout“.
- Enter your contact details and where possible set your Click & Collect time to match your appointment time within the shipping section
- If any payment is due at the time of order you can now click through to make payment by Paypal or Credit/Debit Card.