From the lovely people at Friendship Estates comes this 100% pure alfalfa for your little ones, grown in the heart of Yorkshire.
Designed to be fed to rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus, this alfalfa is rich in protein and calcium, so ideal for pregnant, nursing and young small animals, whilst also providing a tasty treat for mature animals. It is also good for those suffering illness, recovering from surgery or inappetence.
We recommend this be fed as a sparing treat only, forming a very small part of the forage intake of healthy animals due to the high calcium of alfalfa, unless for health reasons or to those pregnant, nursing and young.
Benefits of this Yorkshire grown alfalfa include:
– high in fibre which will support your little one’s digestive system
– rich in protein to support healthy growth and development.
– the drying process retains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain health and keep your little one’s coat shiny
– encourages the natural chewing instinct and keeps teeth worn and healthy
– helpful in times of illness or inappetence
Pack size: 1kg