Rabbit Secret Santa 2021
Registration Has Now Closed!
Registered Participants will received details of their Secret Santa Recipient on the Evening of 9th Decemember 2021 via email.
Gifts should be purchased and shipped to recipients by 15th December 2021 to allow sufficient time for all gifts to arrive ahead of Christmas Day.
As part of our Fundraising Advent this year, we’re inviting our volunteers, adopters and supporters to register for a Rabbit Secret Santa. A national Secret Santa designed to give your rabbits a special gift this Christmas.
How It Works:
- Register here to take part, providing your contact details and postal address securely within our systems.
- We will then register you in our Secret Santa Draw, provided by DrawNames.com.
- We will run the draw on 9th December 2021, when you will be emailed the details of your Secret Santa.
- You should buy the owner a suitable gift for their rabbit and post it to them. Gifts should be shipped between 9th December and 15th December at the latest. We recommend gifts are approximately in the region of £5 – £10. Participants will be responsible for all costs associated with the gift and shipping this to their Rabbit Secret Santa recipient.
- Store the gift for your rabbits until Christmas Day, then share photos of Rabbits enjoying their Secret Santa on our Social Media channels on Christmas Day!
We request a minimum donation of £2 to register your details for the Rabbit Secret Santa. All registration fees will go directly towards our general funds and help look after the rabbits within the rescue.
You are welcome to register more than once to receive multiple gifts, but you will be obligated to send a number of gifts.
Sadly, whilst we encourage everyone to participate with the fun and fairness intended in this Rabbit Secret Santa, we cannot be held responsible for absence, loss or appropriateness of gifts sent by participants.