Why We Want You?
The charity’s success is dependent on our ability to grow to meet the demand on our service. The directors of the charity have ambitious plans for its future.
This individual will
- Work directly with the charity directors
- Research opportunities available to the charity
- Develop a plan to help achieve the charity’s future vision
- Help build a foundation for charity expansion
What’s In It For You?
- Strategic Management Experience
- Be central to the development of rabbit welfare care in Scotland
- Part of a wider team of social volunteers
The Skills You Need:
- Interest in animal welfare
- Strategic Thinking and Development Planning
- Attention to detail
- Work as part of a team
- Excellent Communication & Customer Service
- Dedication & commitment to work
This is a home-based role
Part-time equivalent, estimated to be a few hours per month.
This role reports directly to the charity’s Directors